Sunday, August 22, 2010

What a great start ....

What a great way to kick-off the week leading up to our wedding....I attended an awesome Copic Coloring Class at Memories of Time hosted by the girls at Our Craft Lounge. But to my surprise....my wonderful friends got together and presented me with a totally awesome cake (that just happened to perfectly match the wedding invites that Tammie E made for us), and a very cool gift...My very own craft tote and table-top caddy! Thank you guys, you rock!  Also a big thanks to Cami from Our Craft Lounge for having the Copic Coloring Class!!!!! It too was very awesome!!!!  I learned a lot...but most of all "Just do it!" I know what I will be doing after the wedding and things slow down!!  ;)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete