Monday, November 15, 2010

Petite Pansies

      
     This card was made using the Stampin' Up Simply Sent 'Petite Pansies' card making kit. It was so easy! What a great first project for beginners (like myself). Nearly all of the necessary items to complete the card are in the kit -- the stamp set, cardstock, ink, ribbon and ideas with step-by-step instructions. In addition to the items in the kit, I used an Aqua Painter to "watercolor" or blend the coloring on the image.

     I used Stampin' Up Watercolor Pencils to color the image, which was stamped on watercolor paper in Old Olive ink; then I layered Perfect Plum, Old Olive, and Chocolate Chip card stock; distressed the Perfect Plum cardstock with a distressing tool; and finally I tied and attached the bow ~ Viola!!!!!

     Once completed I gave the card to my mother-in-law for her Birthday!!!! Needless to say -- she LOVED it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment